Monday, March 9, 2009

So May 8th/9th is the new D-Day, at least for now. The last day we could possibly be in Spain. And the option of me going to Paris? Nope. Can't. I'd love to stick it out to the end, but I can't spend a month in a city that hates me. So home it is.

We've got this group of kids coming this week and I'm kind of excited. It'll be nice to be around people that speak English. And I like being in charge of underlings, despite what those little jokers have cost me with them even knowing it. But, I do love working with youth. Its why I'll be working camp this summer for the fifth time. Of course, I'll also need a job and camp + job is not an equation that works out very well. But we'll see...

The thing I miss most about home (people not included) is definitely the food. I pine and yearn for the food. I will say this for Paris, I never met a meal there that I didn't enjoy. Spain, on the other hand, not so much.

And that's all I've got right now.

We'd been trapped inside for waaaaaay too long.


And my favorite picture of the week:


No comments:

Post a Comment