Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Random Thoughts

- Spanish people have really fascinating eyes. As in, I can't stop staring at them sometimes. They literally twinkle.
- Jenn totally ding dong ditched some people today. It was all kinds of awesome. I think we should start doing it on purpose, just for giggles.
- I saw a guy at a bus stop today and immediately thought "Oh look, an American". Why? Because he was wearing a baseball cap. I realized that no one here wears those. And now I realize that I miss seeing them.
- I also realize that I'm starting to think of San Sebastian as a sort of home. I'm getting used to it and getting to know it.
- Finally ordered an entire meal all by myself today. Granted, it was McDonalds, but still. I knew everything to say, said it fast and with authority, and then answered whatever it was she asked me. It was awesome. I rule. I also bought a dress at the mall. All by myself, although that didn't take much communication.
- Paris hates me. And I hate it. But I don't feel like anyone really understands that. I feel like I'm giving up, being defeated, being weak. I don't want to have to explain to people at home why I'm back. They won't get it. They'll just ask why couldn't I go anywhere else and judge me, think I couldn't hack it. I hate to quit. Hate it. And this feels like I'm quiting. And it sucks.
- But anyways, in preparation for my calendar assignment, which I am excited about, I messed around all day today in Photoshop. Not that that was such a terrible thing. Good times nonetheless. One of my favorites so far:

No comments:

Post a Comment