Sunday, April 19, 2009

January 19th - April 21st, 2009

A Breakdown:

Cost for trip: $2600
Months spent in Europe: 3
Months spent in Spain: 2 and a half-ish
Hours spent on a plane: 35+
Hours spent online: 200+ (estimate)
Hours spent doing what I was here to do: 20ish
Hours spent in detainment: about 6
Countries visited: 5
Countries kicked out of: 2
Total modes of various transportation used (plane, bus, car, on foot, etc): 7
Mona Lisa's seen: 1
Cost of phone bill: no comment
Total visits to a church service: 2
Ice cream consumed: enough to make Blue Bell blush
Moments of irritation and desperation: countless
Moments of joy and happiness: more than countless
Friends made: at least a couple. Maybe. Hopefully?
Cameras broken: 1
Facebook photo albums created: 7
Naked people seen on beach: too many
Sunburns: 3
Spanish words learned: about 20
Most important of those words: "queso"
Knowing that I can do anything I set my mind to and having an amazing experience that I'll remember for the rest of my life: priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment