Monday, April 6, 2009

Ah, my ever changing world of when I'm going home. Currently: sometime before April 21st.

That means I have two weeks, give or take some. That made me realize how much I still have to do and see before I leave. Plus, there are gifts to buy so that people back home don't throw fits at me.

For the most part, my frustration is pretty low. But that's mostly because I don't really care anymore and am just going through each day, biding my time. Terrible thing to say, but so completely true. My day currently: Wake up sometime between 10:30-12, shower, eat lunch, watch some TV/movie online, go sit in the office for three hours and pretend to be busy while silently wanting to kill someone, come back home for some possible Skypage, dinner, Skypage, waste time online, sleep by about 2:00. Every day. Quite sad.
But now, a picture:

No comments:

Post a Comment